Features & Specifications
- Deeper tread depth increases time in service and provides more traction at all wheel positions.
- Application specific tread compounds resist tread chipping in high-scuff on and off road applications.
- Rust inhibitor compounds coat all interior steel belts and body ply components.
- Thick curbing ribs help shield the casing from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors protect the casing from damage in the base of the groove.
- Extra thick layer of undertread rubber protects the belt package.
- Sumitomo four steel belt casing construction resists punctures, increases vehicle stability and contributes to more retread cycles.
With its class-leading 26/32” tread depth on the standard sizes and the 10,200lbs.
load carrying capacity on size 315/80R22.5, the ST528 is a Premium On and Off-Highway
Mixed Service All-Position Tire.
© Copyright . All Rights Reserved.