Features & Specifications
- Radical shoulder ribs act like traction bars and stabilize the tread for long life in commercial service.
- Center island tread elements for traction during wet or dry maneuvers. Reinforcing â€œbridgesâ€ of rubber tie together the tread package for vehicle stability and resistance to irregular wear.
- Multi-phase shift tread pattern minimizes tire noise.
- Curbing ribs help shield the casing from sidewall damage.
- Sumitomo all-steel casing construction resists punctures, increases vehicle stability and contributes to more retread cycles.
Engineered for the rough metro environment, ST918 gives the traction needed to get
the job done in bad weather. Its computer designed tread pattern and application
specific compounds deliver long mileage, great traction, and vehicle stability.
© Copyright . All Rights Reserved.