Features & Specifications
- 32/32” tread depth gives priority to off-road traction.
- Spacing of lugs allows for placement of chains when even more traction is needed.
- Application specific tread compounds resist tread chipping in high-scuff on and off-road applications.
- Rust inhibitor compounds coat all interior steel belts and body ply components.
- Thick curbing ribs help shield the casing from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors protect the casing from damage in the base of the groove.
- Extra thick layer of undertread rubber protects the belt package.
- Sumitomo four steel belt casing construction resists punctures, increases vehicle stability and contributes to more retread cycles.
A tough traction tread for the most rugged logging and off-highway applications
© Copyright . All Rights Reserved.